Lemon Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets 6-8 oz portions, skin removed
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Place the flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix.
- Coat salmon in the seasoning mixture, making sure to coat it entirely. Then, shake off excess.
- Place 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the butter is melted, add the salmon.
- Cook salmon for 3 minutes, or until it is golden brown in color. Flip and cook for one more minute.
- Add remaining butter, garlic and honey. Swirl the mixture around the pan as the butter melts.
- Simmer for 1 minute - the glaze will start to bubble like caramel and turn golden. Add lemon juice and gently swirl pan to incorporate it. Taste your glaze – adjust your seasonings to taste. You may want to add more salt, pepper, garlic, or lemon juice.
- Turn salmon over to coat in the sauce, then remove from heat immediately. Place salmon on plates and drizzle over sauce. Garnish with parsley and fresh lemon, if desired.