6-8 oz smoked salmon
1 lb. of white or baby bella mushrooms
8 oz. cream cheese (1 box)
8 oz. sour cream
1 large carrot, finely chopped or blended (optional)
2 tbsp garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix together smoked salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, carrots, and garlic in a bowl until the salmon is evenly incorporated throughout the mixture.
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms and then fill the mushroom caps with the cream and salmon mixture
- Top the stuffed caps with parmesan and dill generously
- Place stuffed caps on a baking sheet with a generous amount of olive oil
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mushrooms just start to wilt
If you have more smoked salmon filling than you can use with your mushrooms, it makes a great cracker topping!